Thursday, May 3, 2012

"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair." -Audrey Hepburn

I've always been pretty obsessed with my hair. I mean, it's gorgeous, what do you expect! ;) It's incredibly soft (thanks to conditioner) and I've always found pride in that. Right now, I'm using shampoo and conditioner by Tresemme. I've been watching Youtube videos on different hairstyles, and I plan on trying out a few of them this month and really mastering the technique if I like the way they look. One of my favorite people to watch is LetsMakeItUp1 (http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsMakeitUp1). A couple of the videos are linked below. I'll post pictures of what my hair looks like sometime soon!

Tonight, I plan on taking my first bubble bath to start the month of May off. ;) I'll let you all know how wonderful and luxurious it is!

Fun Fact! If you want to feel calm, relaxed, or fall asleep easier, try burning inscence or using the scents Lavendar, Clarysage, or Marjoram. If you'd like to feel energetic, use Rosemary, Pine, or Spruce. If you'd like to spark up your love life, use Jasmine, Sandalwood, or Ginger!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XSuvvi2Q6k&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGNDoUhPNgY&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzmpOIT3Bco&feature=plcp

No comments:

Post a Comment