Baths are icky. I simply can not get passed the fact that you are sitting in your own filth, trying to be "clean". So, I will continue this project by taking extremely hot and relaxing showers.. Which I did tonight, and it felt wonderful.
Before I go to sleep, I'm taking my nail polish off (finally). Tomorrow night, I"ll be posting pictures of my refreshed and re-painted nails, and perhaps a hair-do attempt tomorrow!
I've been feeling pretty crappy the passed couple days, and my best friend, Meghan, took matters into her own hands. Tonight, I continued to "Have Katana Time" by spending quality time with her. We just giggled and cried for no reason, like teenage girls do, got a WONDERFUL banana split, drove around aimlessly (not really aimlessly, but it was fun nonetheless), and then I came home. I have to say, lately I've been loving the thought of coming home. I just didn't spend enough time just relaxing in my own home during the musical, and I've really missed it.
Weird.
Until tomorrow, my loves. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment